Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Playing in the Red...


...is frustrating. Two-tabling 3/6 Limit last night on Partypoker I started off around $455 and ended the night at $280ish. Towards the end I cut back to one table and finally pulled another "Fuck it" and moved over to 5/10 Limit. I only have a little under 1,000 hands in 5/10 under my belt, but I'm up a little over $200 in the game. I would like to play 5/10 more than 3/6 but have to build the roll first. 3/6 Has been very frustrating with nut hands on the turn getting busted by gut-shots on the river.

Truth is I have been playing in the red every day since I started with the $500 on Party (almost a week ago). I have tightened up my game, but I swear for the first hour or so last night I did'nt win one hand and must have said "You gotta be kiddin me!" 10x to my laptop in a hour. Hopefully its the dreaded evil brother of poker 'Variance'.

Discipline and patience is key, gotta work on that. Till then I am going out tonight and Friday night and getting wasted.

"Last night felt like I got jacked in the face!"

No comments: