Pokertracker Stats
So I put $500 in party about a week or so back and cashed out in full for $750 this morning. I am going to take yet another break from poker. As many have seen I got burnt multiple times recently with boat-over-boat in AC and online. Here are my pokerstats in poker tracker:
Top 5 winning hands
Hand Times Win % Net
KK 78 80.77% $1,435
AA 71 87.32% $ 872
QQ 89 74.14% $673
AQs 65 61.54% $515
AKs 46 65.22% $469
Top 5 losing hands
Hand Times Win % Net
QJo 155 34.84% $678
99 61 50.82% $338
T4o 145 4.83% $287
65s 59 25.42% $272
A2o 151 10.60% $183
Total number of handles sampled is 16,679, my win % is 14.83 and my net is +$164. At least I am on top but I feel I still have alot to learn. Post up your thoughts if you have any knowledge on online poker.


No comments:
Post a Comment